With the global pandemic affecting livelihoods, more and more people are looking towards starting a “side business” of their very own.
- For as low as $12, individuals keen on starting a business can enrol to be part of Scoopoint’s Community.
- Participants will be provided with lifetime support for necessary business training, as well as introductions to valuable connections (clients, partners, investors, etc.) from Scoopoint’s network.
- Business trainings include practical learning topics on business models, marketing, fundraising, and more.
Why It Matters
- Scoopoint has deep connections to established business owners and high-networth individuals, making it a great platform for new entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth.
- Developing new skills and expertise is more important than ever today, as the entire business world is changing due to the pandemic.
- With digitalization rising, the need for entrepreneurial (and creative) skillsets are becoming more in-demand
More information on Scoopoint’s platform can be found via the official website here.