From now until the end of October, eligible businesses in Selangor can now apply to receive a RM5,000 grant that covers all-in-one costs of setting up a .com online store, mass news/media marketing, and customer retention tools.
This initiative is part of a joint partnership between the Selangor Government, Engage Blink, and Beepmix, to support micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) with the country’s economic reopening.
- The RM5,000 grant is currently eligible to sole-proprietorships/micro, small, and medium-sized businesses in Selangor.
- The grant covers the cost of setting up a .com online store, as well as mass news/media publicity (to over 250k – 500k Malaysians) and customer retention tools to drive new customers and keep existing ones returning.
- The online store will come bundled with payment gateways, one-click deliveries, and a .com domain of the applicant’s choice (subject to availability).
- Applicants will also be entitled to receive lower transaction fees on the online store (and offline QR-scan payments) at just 1.9% per transaction.
- Eligible companies will need to fill up a simple form to apply. A representative will be in touch within 48 hours to provide assistance with the application.
Eligibility Criteria for Grant Application
- Business must be based in Selangor (either incorporated or have an office address in Selangor).
- Business must either be a sole proprietorship or incorporated company (Sdn Bhd).
- Business must be operating for 1 year or more.
- Applicants must provide the necessary supporting documents when applying (business registration documents, financial statements, and application forms, etc.).
To apply for the grant, simply fill up the following form and a representative will be in touch shortly.