The market for deliveries is getting bigger, especially with more people shopping online today.
GoLog, a company providing cold-chain delivery services (deliveries for cold items), now lets people tap on this market opportunity — allowing them to own their very own delivery service franchise.
How it Works
- GoLog has just launched one of the first cold-chain logistics franchises in the market, allowing Malaysians to become a franchise owners of “Cold Hubs” — cold storage facilities to facilitate the delivery of cold items.
- GoLog’s Cold Hubs franchise is only limited to 13 applicants for now (1 hub for each city in West Malaysia).
- The cost to start a Cold Hub franchise is RM275,000, and includes 1.1% shareholding in GoLog’s parent company.
- Franchise owners will receive 1 frozen 20-foot frozen container cold room (capable of fitting up to 1000 cold boxes), access to the GoLog dealer digital solution, and a store signboard.
Why It Matters
- Cold chain deliveries is a massive market due to the rise of online shopping for food and cold items, while remains relatively untapped due to complexities (temperature, storage, delivery time, and more).
- GoLog’s franchise allows individuals to easily generate recurring income by piggy-backing on top of GoLog’s existing delivery services, while leveraging on the growing cold-chain logistics industry.
- Response to take up GoLog’s Cold Hubs franchise so far has been positive, with one of the latest franchisees being Mykori Dessert Cafe — arguably the most popular shaved ice dessert cafes in Malaysia (with over 105 outlets).
- Mykori’s investment in both GoLog’s franchise and digital platform allows the company to both increase efficiency and lower logistics costs for raw their materials delivery