A curios 12-year-old kid received a magnifying glass as his Christmas present. While he was playing with it, he accidentally sets his parents’ lawn on fire in Texas.
His mother, Nissa-Lynn, shared the incident on her Facebook, stating that her intention was to give her son something educational as he’s an avid reader and very interested in science.
Nissa was glad that the family was able to contain the fire before it got worse and mentioned that it was a “memorable” Christmas.
Along with the lawn, the fire also destroyed a part of their home’s Christmas lights.
Nissa adds, “Instead of a tragedy, it will be a Christmas to remember”.