With pandemic lock-downs significantly affecting retail, businesses have made the shift online — using platforms such as WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook to sell their products.
- Beepmix lets businesses easily accept online (cashless) payments just by sharing a simple link OR scanning a QR code without the need for any app downloads.
- Customers can easily key in the amount they’re required to pay on the payment page, saving merchants time from having to create different links for each payment amount.
- Multiple payment methods are accepted, ranging from debit/credit cards (Visa / Mastercard), online banking, and even GrabPay (customers receive GrabPoints too).
- Beepmix adds that merchants will also be able to capture customer contact information as well as offer Cashback to increase customer loyalty.
Why It Matters
- Receiving payments has always been a challenge, where merchants had to either set up an online store, or create individual payment links for each product — Beepmix makes the process much simpler.
- Research shows that offering Cashback (discounts for returning customers) increases retention rates by over 74%.
- Over 88% of brick and mortar businesses have no data on their businesses too.