Beepmix, a company providing free online stores that can be set up in less than 5 minutes, is on a mission to help home-sellers start and grow their businesses to greater heights.
In addition to providing free online stores, the company will now assist sellers in driving sales by creating awareness of their products through their community of over 10,000 promoters (and influencers).
How It Works
- Beepmix’s online store allows sellers to easily take orders from customers, and receive payments via Online Banking, E-Wallets, and Credit/Debit Cards.
- The store provides an extremely simple buying experience, automatically capturing customer addresses and calculating delivery/shipping fees without the need to fill many form fields.
- Orders are automatically sent to sellers via WhatsApp and Email without the need to download any additional app(s).
- Stores can easily be set up in less than 5 minutes with minimal technical knowledge, and can also be customized to suit the seller’s branding and color preference.
- While Beepmix’s store is free, a payment gateway fee of 2.9% is incurred upon every successful sale.
- Beepmix’s stores also come with referral and loyalty tools, allowing sellers to automatically pay commissions to referrers upon a successful sale, as well as provide incentives for returning customers.
- Beepmix’s community of over 10,000 promoters will also assist in promoting sellers’ products if the referral commissions feature is turned on.
Why It Matters
- While there are many similar solutions in the market, most solutions either have high starting costs/subscriptions or are too complicated to use/set up.
- According to Beepmix, home-seller sign-ups have risen by over 500% in the past month alone, partly due to lock-downs and job-cuts.
- Moving forward, Beepmix will invest heavily in improving the platform’s features and simplicity, while keeping it free for sellers.
Sellers can easily apply to set up a store via the Beepmix official website here.